-->

  • GRAPHICS DESIGN - SOCIAL MEDIA ARTWORK

     I create social media artwork for various platforms. This includes but is not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, and other major platforms. You can order from Fiverr. Below are some of the designs I have done with a case study for each. I offer other services like mobile app and games design and development with apps on Playstore, web design, and development, graphic design, SEO, systems design and development, video creating, and editing among other services. You can find them on my profile

    My design process

    Design for social media artworks is easy and requires creativity and dedication. You need to understand the requirements for different social media platforms. 

    My design process starts with analyzing the business or personal needs of the request. Then you mirror that to the color codes if any say from Logo or even from picture provided. I am able to know what sort of content or designs I will make. The client will also describe the requirement from which I will then get the final design idea.

    I will then take note of what is required and draw sketches of what is needed. A good social media designer will be able to derive font, color code, and theme from graphics provided or requirements given by the client.

    If the client doesn't have a logo, then I will create one and use that to describe the design flow to use for various social media requirements. At the end of it, I will be able to derive a branding Kit for the client This makes the client's business look unique and focused on its business or personal goals. The deliverables to the client are templates and logos for each platform with samples for each platform for the client to make an informed decision.

    A good designer will not design out of head ideas. They will have sketches, refined sketches, the blueprint of the final product and final product. Also, it is important to keep the client's needs first before income is generated from the design process.  A happy client means more business and more referrals.

    Irrespective of design software, the methodology you adopt matters as it defines the end result and time period to deliver.


    CASE STUDY: MY GAMING STUDIO

    The design was done using Canva. I used a free Canva account to design all my social media account artworks. I also use various resources online to research my posts and hashtags to use when posting. I started with the idea of what my studio does and what it will be doing in years to come. The studio will be making Apps and Games of all genres. The idea of having many social media account to handle the marketing would not be practical as I would require to create an account for each App and Game. Using the power of hashtags, am able to differentiate the App and Game being marketed. Therefore the design adopted is to use the company logo to identify my identity and use the app icon to identify the app or game. This way, I am able to manage all my apps and games in one social media per platform.

    Logo design, color, and font selection

    I chose my color theme from the fact that I develop all genres. I have fighting games that would be represented by Red color and happy mood games and apps the would be represented by Blue. The mood varies hence the variations in the color like dark blue to light blue. The studio name is my name and the initial of the second name. The studio is not limited to Apps and Games but also does other things like animation and software and website development. Also, the name makes it easier to expand even in near future.
    The lion represents fearlessness and aggressiveness with the ability to take any challenge. I also use Aprila font for its cartoonist design

    My logo



    Social Media profile images

    The profile images are delivered from my logo. Nothing fancy as this is the best way client can relate with me as seen in the sample from my social media accounts.

    Cover images, headers, or banners

    The cover image tries to capture what I am currently offering. Being the first image the client gets when they visit my account, I fing\d it easier to identify with them at the point of entry. This makes sure I am getting clients I can transform into my business needs. I also add Call To Action to make it simple for clients to understand what I need from them. 
    From below, I am calling clients to download games from Playstore and also asking them to take actions on each platform like share, follow, like, subscribe e.t.c. 

    Sample Facebook cover image


    Twitter header image



    On my Facebook page and Twitter, this is how they look.

    Facebook


    Twitter



    Social media posts

    When designing my social media posts, I keep in mind my main font and other fonts. I use simple fonts for content for clients to be able to read. Fancy fonts are reserved for funny moments when I want to communicate something that requires attention.

    Sample of my Instagram post




    Video creation and editing

    Sometimes I need to communicate using videos. I create my videos based on the content I have prepared. I do the script, then do voice over which is either by myself or using software, and fit the audio to the mood of the content the added content is based on my voice-over. When creating, I pay attention to the requirements of each platform and set the resolution as required.  I don't compromise the quality of my videos as they are key to success.

    Multiple social media account management (Link tree)

    I manage my multiple social media platform and links using link tree. From a central point, my clients are able to access all my accounts, website, and other links easily You can get a preview from the below links:

    Deliverables

    At the end of my design, the client will get a package with logos, color codes, Fonts, social media artwork with a sample of how that looks like, and a source file where agreed upon. I will cover more in my branding article.


  • 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Want to place order and request a quote?

    Are you looking for professional and proven services or in need of valuable assistance? Am here to help you!

    ADDRESS

    Nairobi, Kenya

    EMAIL

    chege3@gmail.com

    WHATSAPP

    +254 717 446573

    MOBILE

    +254 717 446573